We’ve built some fantastic relationships with local businesses over the years. The support we receive from all our corporate sponsors and fundraisers in phenomonal. Would you like to join them?
Not only would your support for Barnsley Hospice help us continue to providing care for patients with life-limiting illnesses and those close to them, but you’ll get these benefits:
• it’s a fantastic way to hit your CSR targets and show your commitment to the local community
• it helps to raise your profile within our borough
• there are lots of events offering opportunities for staff team-building
• showing you care is a great boost for employee morale
• your clients and customers will think it’s great too!
• Make us your ‘Charity of the Year’ and see how much money you can raise
• Sponsor hospice events and publications – click here to find out more
• Take part in Hospice events or organise events of your own, like cake sales, dress down days, quiz nights… the options are endless!
• Organise a sponsored team-building event, like the Three Peaks Challenge
• Match employee fundraising to inspire them to fundraise
• Set up a Payroll Giving scheme for employees
• Give gifts-in-kind, such as raffle prizes or skills that your employees can offer the Hospice
• Set up a Referral Scheme and donate a small percentage every time a new client or customer starts using your service.
Our dedicated team of fundraisers is always on hand to help and support you with fundraising activities, give talks to your staff and provide you with any support you need. You’ll also benefit from…
• PR, in the community, on social media and on our website
• a certificate to display to show the world you care
• opportunities to visit the hospice so you can see how your support makes a difference.
If your company would like to support the Hospice, please get in touch with our corporate fundraiser Simon Atkinson.
Phone: 01226 323629