It’s a lot easier than you might think!
Whether you want to set up a fundraising page for your sponsored run, walk or maybe even a skydiving challenge for Barnsley Hospice, JustGiving is a fantastic platform to use.
People can donate directly to your cause and all the money you raise is then sent directly to the hospice. Get started by visiting
Here’s how to set up your JustGiving page:
- Firstly, you will need to create your own account on the JustGiving site. Then log in and click ‘Start Fundraising’. At this stage, you should select that you are fundraising for a registered charity.
- Next, you will need to search for the cause you want to support – we are listed on there! Barnsley Hospice.
- You will then need to state whether you are taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, or fundraising in memory. If you can’t see your event listed on the drop-down menu, you can simply select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom
- Next, select the web address for your page. This is the link you will be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- Now simply click ‘Create your page’ and that’s it done! You can now use your fundraising page to accept donations. Once you start receiving donations, the funds will be sent across to your chosen charity each week.
- Share your page and shout about your fundraising efforts! Social media is a great place to start sharing your page with family and friends.