Barnsley Hospice is inviting local businesses to sponsor its biggest fundraising event of 2019.
The Bubble Rush
takes place at Locke Park on Sunday 21 July and opportunities are now available for Barnsley businesses to support the event in return for branding and promotion.
Over 1500 people signed up for the 5km fun run last year, with even more expected to take part this summer.
Four main sponsor packages are available at £1,000. As a main sponsor you’ll receive:
- Your business logo on all literature, banners and all social media posts with a huge reach across Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
- Your business name and logo on our direct marketing campaign.
- The opportunity to promote your business to thousands on the day – for example, you could bring a promotional vehicle to the event or have a stand to hand out business literature
- Your logo on all runner t-shirts
- Ten places on the Bubble Rush itself, including t-shirts and medals for all participants
Martyn Hughes, fundraiser at Barnsley Hospice, said: “Our events are a vital source of income for the charity but because of the cost of staging them, they are simply not possible without the support of local businesses.
“By securing sponsorship for this year’s Bubble Rush we can ensure that the costs of the event are covered so that every penny raised by participants goes straight to patient care.”
Barnsley Hospice must raise £2.2m a year, in addition to £1.6m funding from the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). The Bubble Rush has raised over £50,000 since its launch two years ago.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities contact Martyn Hughes on 01226 244 244 or at email@example.com.
Tickets for the 2019 Bubble Rush are available at an early bird rate of £15 until 28 February; visit our event page
for more details or to book.